KritiKal designs, develops and integrates embedded microprocessors and microcontrollers based platforms with real time characteristics, high reliability and reduced cost and size.
Common Platforms/Tools Supported
Processors / Microcontrollers
RS-232, RS-422, RS-485 etc.
I2C, SPI, SSC and ESSI
Flash based ROM, Storage Cards
Ethernet, Controller Area Network
PLL(s), Input Capture / Compare and Time Processing Units
JTAG, ISP, ICSP
Let's Talk Innovation! Send us a line below...
Embedded Hardware Design
KritiKal designs, develops and integrates embedded microprocessors and microcontrollers based platforms with real time characteristics, high reliability and reduced cost and size. A typical hardware development lifecycle at KritiKal is:
We have expertise of working with:
- Processors / Microcontrollers:
- Coldfire Freescale MCFS249
- PowerPC – MPC8248
- Microchip PIC (16 and 8 bit versions) – 16F, 18F, dsPIC33F
- TI – DSP platforms
- AVR, AVR32
- x86 – PC/104, PC/104+
- Peripheral Interfaces:
- Serial Communication Interfaces: RS-232, RS-422, RS-485 etc.
- Synchronous Serial Communication Interface: I2C, SPI, SSC and ESSI
- Memory Devices – Flash based ROM, Storage Cards
- Networks: Ethernet, Controller Area Network
- General Purpose Input / Output (GPIO)
- Graphic & Character LCDs
- Real-Time Clocks
- Timers: PLL(s), Input Capture / Compare and Time Processing Units
- Touch Screens
- Debugging Interfaces: JTAG, ISP, ICSP
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) Peripherals
- Analog to Digital / Digital to Analog (ADC/DAC) Interfaces
- Printers and Point of Sale (PoS) Devices
- GSM Modules
- Intelligent Power Systems
- Smart Card Readers
- Audio / Video Codec Cards
We have also worked on soft-core embedded processors: development of custom intellectual properties around processors like Nios2, Microblaze, PowerPC, Leon etc. Platform FPGAs provide the functionality of optimizing the design performance to meet fast changing design requirements.