Minimum Academic Qualification: B.Tech (ECE /EE /CS /ME) + MBA
Year of Experience: 8-10 years of Experience
Role and Responsibilities:
● Develop comprehensive sales plans.
● Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers that achieve
assigned sales quotas and targets
● Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales. Lead in participating
negotiations with qualified key account/opportunities.
● Maintain active funnel to satisfy sales targets.
● Account management- Develop and maintain key account plans, Mapping the customer profile,
analyze & Identify business needs and create an opportunity.
● Develop prospect lists & create customer database using various direct methods such as calling and
face-to-face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking, etc.
● Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis
● Cultivate strong relationships with a third party and partner companies that may be required to
deliver full solutions to customers
● Work with marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns. Generate & qualify leads.
● Enquiry generation, Requirement Gathering, Co-ordination with Presales Team on Technical
requirements, Efforts Estimation, Resources Identification
● Prepare Techno-Commercial Proposals, etc.
● Payment Follow-up
● Experience in sales of engineering solutions & services.
● Structured approach to the sales cycle, a good understanding of the technology industry
● Experience working with international clients
● Account management and acquiring new business
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Experience working in the Automotive domain and with Automotive customers.
● Must have worked in Electric Vehicle Segment.
● Exposure to BMS, VCU, and similar products in Electric Vehicle Industry.
● Must have good connections with OEM, and Tier1 suppliers.