Minimum Academic Qualification: BE (ECE / CS/ EE) + MBA
Role and Responsibilities:
● Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers that
achieve assigned sales quotas and targets
● Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales. Lead in
participating negotiations with qualified key account/opportunities.
● Maintain active funnel to satisfy sales targets.
● Account management- Develop and maintain key account plans, Mapping the customer profile,
analyze & Identify business needs and create an opportunity.
● Develop prospect lists & create customer database using various direct methods such as calling
and face-to-face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking, etc
● Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing
● Cultivate strong relationships with a third party and partner companies that may be required to
deliver full solutions to customers
● Work with marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns. Generate & qualify leads.
● Develop comprehensive sales plans.
● Enquiry generation, Requirement Gathering, Co-ordination with Presales Team on Technical
requirements, Efforts Estimation, Resources Identification
● Prepare Techno-Commercial Proposals, etc.
● Payment Follow-up
● Experience in sales of engineering solutions & services.
● Structured approach to the sales cycle, a good understanding of the technology industry
● Experience working with international clients
● Account management and acquiring new business
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
● C Level connect across multiple industries
● Open to work in different time-zones
● Flexible to relocate to any location