Minimum Academic Qualification:
● BE (ECE / CS/ EE) + MBA (MBA & B. TECH )
Must have Experience:
● 10+ years of overall work experience in IT companies
● 6+ years of Sales/BD experience in (IT) Engineering Services domain
● 4+ years of experience working as an Account Manager in (IT) Engineering Services domain
Role and Responsibilities:
● Managing a sales team efficiently and ensure KRAs of all team members are achieved.
● Set targets, motivate the team to meet and exceed targets
● Improvise upon existing sales process and analyze each deal to improve conversion rates, number of
closures each month, and ARR
● Ongoing training to ensure process adherence, product, and solution-based selling
● Formulate Account & Sales strategies in collaboration with the Marketing team
● Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in CRM System
● Achieve weekly, Monthly & Quarterly target commitments
● Drive the entire sales cycle with sales team from initial customer engagement to closed sales. Lead in
participating negotiations with qualified key accounts/opportunities.
● Maintain active funnel to satisfy sales targets.
● Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis
● Cultivate strong relationships with third-party and partner companies that may be required to deliver full solutions to customers
● Work with marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns. Generate & qualify leads.
● Develop comprehensive sales plans.
● Review Techno-Commercial Proposals etc.
● Experience in working for USA geography.
● Experience engaging with C-level stakeholders at the business and technology levels, using a Strong
understanding of various buying roles and personas and having the ability to position a Structured
approach to the sales cycle, a good understanding of the technology industry
● Strong sales planning & execution skills are required. Candidate should also demonstrate solid personal
leadership & serve as a role model for his team.
● Strong customer value orientation – you want your clients to succeed with their objectives
● Demonstrable track record of sales generating in amounts of $5M and upwards
● Account management and acquiring new business
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
● C Level connect across multiple industries
● Ability to build relations and communicate with senior managers about their business challenges.
● Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including
Marketing, Sales Operations, Project/Program Management, and Engineering Services Delivery teams.
● Experience with target account selling, IT solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
● Track record of exceeding assigned Account P&L(s) targets in contiguous, multiple years