A robust ANPR Technology to recognize Standard & non-Standard License Plates
- Real Time | Day & Night
- Access Control & Toll Solutions
- Industrial Monitoring
- Parking & Visitor Management
- API / Library for 3rd Party Softwares
KLiPR - Automatic Number Plate Recognition
KLiPR is a state-of-the-art real time Optical Character Recognition (OCR) based Vehicle Monitoring System using automatic number plate recognition system (ANPR) for tracking and identification of vehicles by capturing and analysing a live camera feed.
KLiPR technology is based on latest pattern recognition, image processing and artificial intelligence techniques. The system uses built-in proprietary algorithms to detect number plates in any language along with the driver images of a moving vehicle.
The automated information resource of the engine adds a new vital dimension to decision-making for various applications in access control, parking and visitor management, industrial monitoring, traffic surveys and tolling systems. KLiPR system can be easily integrated with any physical access control device like boom barriers and sliding gates for seamless access.
KLiPR can be used to identify and verify whether a certain vehicle is authorized to access a restricted area.
Can be integrated with any parking revenue system, allowing the fully automation of ticketing system.
With KLiPR as a core element, vehicles entering an industrial premise can be registered and checked at gate-points.
Facilitates an automated real-time alert/alarm system for unauthorized/ bared/stolen vehicles.
KLiPR keeps a database of vehicles, which can be used for various traffic surveys conducted by authorities.
KLiPR has an inbuilt feature for automated ticket generation allowing an automated toll collection in free-flowing traffic.
KLiPR Automatic detect and reads number plate in real time. As a result, it facilitates smooth, problem-free, faster and reliable alternative to manual registration of license plates resulting into decreased data entry errors allowing a better tolling system implementation and parking/visitors management.
Transmits real-time stamping of entry-exit vehicle to the database.
Achieves high accurate information for heterogeneous number plates.
The algorithm can also detect commercial plates and discard private number plates.
Open system architecture which allows KLiPR to integrate seamlessly access control devices like boom barriers, sliding gates, smart cards, RF Cards, etc.
Capable of handling heterogeneity of license plates for various geographies and regions. KLiPR’s innovative design caters reliably to both standard and non-standard environments including license plates with variable character sizes, fonts and colors, license plates with special characters in between the number, license plates with additional text around the number, double-row/indented number plates, dirty/damaged number plates, embassy and defense number plates, commercial number plates and numbers painted on the body of the buses.
KLiPR comes with an add-on feature for driver image capturing. Hence, physical verification of driver adds another layer of security.
KLiPR facilitates an automated real-time alert/alarm system for unauthorized/ bared/stolen vehicles.
The Cutting-Edge in OCR Technology
Let's Talk Innovation! Send us a line below...
KritiKal's License Plate Reader (KLiPR)
About KritiKal's OCR Engine
KLiPR is a state-of-the-art real time Optical Character Recognition (OCR) based vehicle monitoring system, that uses automatic number plate recognition system (ANPR) for tracking and identification of vehicles, by capturing and analyzing live camera feed. The processed vehicle license plates are stored in a database and can be verified against a number of user defined criteria.
The automated information resource of the system adds a vital component in decision making process for various applications in access control, parking and visitor management, industrial monitoring, traffic surveys and tolling systems. KLiPR integrates seamlessly with physical access control device like boom barriers and sliding gates.
- Detects and reads license plates automatically 24×7 in real-time
- High accuracy for heterogeneous number plates
- Vehicle speeds up to 120 km/hr
- Simultaneous multi-lane processing
- Engine capable of detecting and recognizing different dimensions, contrast, color license plates with variety of character fonts and styles
- Transmits real-time stamp of entry/exit of the vehicle to the database
- Open system architecture; integrates seamlessly with third party applications
- Driver Image Capture module
- Alarms/Alerts for stolen or marked vehicles
- Gives a 24*7, faster and reliable alternative to manual registering of license plates
- No stoppages leading to faster throughput even during peak hours
- Faster, efficient, and comprehensive data capturing and verification of the vehicle
- Capable of handling heterogeneity of license plates for various geographies and regions
- Engine can be easily integrated with other access control applications and devices like boom barriers
KLiPR lends itself to application in the following areas –
- Access Control based management of vehicles
- Parking Management Solutions
- Highway/Border monitoring system for vehicles
- Vehicle Monitoring through automated real time alerts for Unauthorized/Barred/Stolen vehicles
- Traffic and Parking flow surveys
- Vehicle monitoring at toll booths
Want to know more? Please visit our dedicated website for ANPR products.